Monday, January 11, 2010

Methane Gas Detector Has Anyone Set Off A Carbon Monoxide Detector With Farts?

Has anyone set off a carbon monoxide detector with farts? - methane gas detector

Heres the deal, I ate somthing horendous gas gave me and I kept popping it, and sometimes carbon monoxide detector kept going and couldnt figure out why. My wife has joked that it was my gas and made me think that perhaps it was. I have the detector from the wall and went directly into the IT and clearly it was. You could smell the methane gas detector of this discovery, hence the reason that it will continue. Try it once, really works.

3 comments:

Briana said...

LOL !!!!! Good! Dad Are you a redneck? That is soooo funny! Sounds like fun! Maybe I'll try it sometime too! LOL!

Diffin said...

I killed a dog with my reaction gas outlet

sob_129 said...

Never heard of it, but something tells me you're in the mood for some laughs. I know the feeling.

Post a Comment