Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Is Tendintis Breastfeeding Mommy That Was Diagnosed With Tendinitis And A Cyst On Right Wrist.?

Breastfeeding mommy that was diagnosed with tendinitis and a cyst on right wrist.? - what is tendintis

Hello, I have a diagnosis of tendinitis in his right wrist and he was also a cyst. My doctor says he can not prescribe anything because I'm nursing. Is there anything I can or do to help the pain? Who knows what I can do to help exercise the thumb when he plants and I am not able to use their full capacity?

3 comments:

Donna A said...

Wear wrist braces at night and sleep during the day help a bit repetative, the pain of many, the document also as a type of cortisone injection in his wrist to do, it is not milk. Hope this helps some and good luck.

carpal-t... said...

Thumb lock sounds like the trigger finger or thumb ... Try these exercises carpal tunnel, the tendon slides ..
http://www.carpal-tunnel-symptoms.com

carpal-t... said...

Thumb lock sounds like the trigger finger or thumb ... Try these exercises carpal tunnel, the tendon slides ..
http://www.carpal-tunnel-symptoms.com

Post a Comment