Monday, January 4, 2010

Pvc Gates I Need To Connect 10 Ft Lengths Of 1 1/4 Rigid Pvc Pipe And Tear Down Quickly. Where Can I Find Threaded Pvc?

I need to connect 10 ft lengths of 1 1/4 rigid pvc pipe and tear down quickly. Where can I find threaded pvc? - pvc gates

Need a lightweight frame that is fixed for a curtain screen ... something that has holes drilled to connect at the door or wall post with links. Plan to 20 meters of display sections of 10 m, consisting of 5 m of pipes connected to each other, upright or verticle under Article 6 foot 2 foot sections of 8 feet instead. You need a light but rigid. T-joint for connecting sections of 10 feet, threaded couplings and elbow sections, before the 10-foot section joining the horizontal.

3 comments:

Nikiri said...

Is that what you are looking for?

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=pr ...

Or call the Lowe's or Home Depot@homedepot.com @ lowes.com
I hope your city is one of those "rebuilding and construction of the shops where you live. Otherwise, plumbing companies call and tell them what you need, and to be able to give a hint on how to continue.

Ed M said...

PVC can not, if you are on the metal thread. Crest-shaped tube that you are looking for. You may have to cut and to any length you want and everything you need is the mount threaded couplings. Clippings Ace Hardware and son Flange with pipe and I'm sure other hardware stores will do the same.

CydKnits said...

If the weight is light, would for a regular and sufficient PVC fittings mounted dry. I have a PVC frame that is not wet, the tent where I had support for my daughter to bed, no problems with the furniture to remain steadfast.

Post a Comment